Discover scuba diving in Malta
Have you ever dreamed of floating weightless amongst an array of rainbow fish and coral formations? Grab your chance at this introductory diving course in the bays of Malta!
Guests are picked up from the hotel and driven to the scenic Reef Bay at St. Julian's where a trained diving instructor will teach you the necessary precautions and basic skills of this exciting adventure sport. All that is left is to put on your mask and fins and then dive deep down into the beautiful reefs. Experience the thrill of breathing underwater. Grab the opportunity to explore more of Malta's unique bays from under the sea.
- All entrance fees to any attractions mentioned in the description, unless specified otherwise.
- Fully licensed English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Russian or Swedish tour guide (to be requested & confirmed in advance)
- We will pick you up from your hotel or residence except in a couple of rare cases where transport cannot reach your hotel due to pedestrian zones, in which case pick up point will be a couple of minutes away by walk. Regrading pick up times, if you need to know your pick up time before making the booking or have any questions please feel free to ask from the contact us page stating your hotel. Otherwise pick up details will be sent by email once the booking is done.
- Participation in Scuba diving is not permitted if you are taking any medications
- Hotel pickup
Pick up details will be sent by email once the booking is done
- If you need to know your pick up time before making the booking or have any questions please feel free to ask. Otherwise pick up details will be sent by email once the booking is done.